As the skin ages, its natural defence mechanism becomes compromised and this is further aggravated by excessive exposure to environmental factors such as sun exposure and pollution. Due to the several biochemical reactions that take place in a cell and which are directly related to the ageing process, it became increasingly important to focus on the exact extent of their damage and how to combat this.
• Reduce the production of specific destructive free radicals.
• Alleviate skin dryness.
• Combat retarded cell regeneration.
• Improve dull and uneven skin tone.
• Latest technological peptides and proteins restored collagen levels.
• Advanced super anti-oxidants protect, prevent and repair cellular damage.
• Skin’s natural cushioning rebuilt.
• Skin’s own DNA protection system stimulated.